Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 June 2011

Frankie Art

Art means so much so me, as I can just sit and take the time to draw peacefully.
I have had the ability to draw since a very young age, and have always done since.
Drawing expresses my feelings and emotions, and gets them out in a way which is unique to others.
Each drawing can tell a story, and is a journey through my lifetime.
I have kept drawings from a young child, which over the years you can see the progress and story building.
The two main things in my life which get me through anything is drawing and Chris Browns' music.
I can honestly say the combination of the two, is my ideal place to be. His music inspires me to be so much better
and be the best I possibly can in life, so in a way I say thank you @chrisbrown for your existance.
When the devil trips you up, tie your shoes.
TeamBreezytillidie. <3

My twitter name is : @_frankieBREEZY

1 comment: