Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Karley

Art means to me that I can express myself through my drawings. I was bored one night and I started drawing Elmo. Ever since I've been taking art in Highschool and Junior High. And this one night I wanted to draw Chris. And they turned out PERFECT! Oh Lord. Chris Maurice Brown means the whole damn world to me. He is my role Model and my idol. I strive to be like him. He is the meaning of my life without Chris here I wouldn't be here. He has made my life SOO Much better in these past years. My DREAM is to have Chris follow me. Not because I want to brag, but because I want to know that he notices me and that he knows how hard I work. I work 24/7 to promote him. I work till I'm sick. He is my favorite person in this world. I don't know where I'd be if he wasn't here...(: My Twitter name is @MrsBreezyYager (:



Karley

No comments:

Post a Comment