Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Seyana Benjamin- my art submission





Ive been drawing  since i was able to pick up a crayon and make squigly flowers all over the house :P Art means everything to me. Art is a way i express my emotions and feelings without having to open my mouth. I hope my art inspires others to do what they love and make the best out of your talents. I love Chris because hes a Leader and a LEGEND! no ones been through what he has and hes always had a positive outlook on things.His drawings and music have got me through alot of rough times and id love for him to know how much hes changed my life in many ways.Chris Brown is the reason why i continued to draw and sing and do anything art wise in my life and without him i wouldnt be the person i am.
My twitter name: @ItsYana_Swavey
Seyana Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment